Saturday, September 20, 2008

Naomi Klein on Real Time

Naomi Klein and Andrew Sullivan went at it on Real Time. There are things that I really like about Andrew Sullivan, I think he is a real conservative, who has long gone after George W. Bush and the phony conservatives who are the current leadership of the Republican Party. However I do not agree with his take on the current economic crisis.

Naomi Klein on the other hand I believe is one of the best journalists in America, and I believe she has it right when it comes to this economic mess.


LibertyAir Blog

Naomi's appearence reminded me of a great blog post John Cusack had on the Huffingtonpost.com last week. I highly recommend you read his piece, Calling Things What They Are: More From My Conversation with Naomi Klein.

No comments: